About the Marion County Fair
February 16th – 26th, 2023. Marion County Fair sponsored by Florida Kids Helping Kids.
Brown & Brown Farms
13940 N. US 301 Oxford, Fl 34484
February 16th: 5PM – 10PM
February 17th & 18th: 5PM – 11PM
February 19th: 12PM – 10PM
February 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd: 5PM – 10PM
February 24th & 25th: 5PM – 11PM
February 26th: 12PM – 10PM
Previous Fair Information
2020 FKHK Marion County Fair, More than just a Mid-way.
We aim to provide the most educational, Social Services, and Training, with the goal of giving back to our community. Our County Fair is a Public service.
2020 Location: Paddock Mall, 3100 SW College Road, Ocala, Florida
HOW OUR MARION COUNTY FAIR BEGAN WITH A YOUTH GROUP
In 2012 a small youth group called Florida Kids Helping Kids, started fundraising to help kids in their community with small carnivals. Last year they upgraded to a full size County Fair which provided 1000 pair of new socks to the homeless collation through Marion County Schools, as well as donating to the Marion County Public Schools $12,600.00, $500.00 dollars to Belleview’s Shop with a Cop, $200.00 dollars to St Judes, and they did not stop there; they stuffed 12,000 Easter Eggs and provided prizes for this free event for kids. This youth group loves the community in which they serve. But they need your help, and with your partnership in the community so much more can be done as an outreach service to the public in which we serve.
2018 WAS THE FIRST MARION COUNTY AGRICULTURE FAIR SINCE 1996
AND WE NEED YOUR HELP
- Blood Buses (services would be providing blood to all in need)
- Medical Buses (services would be but not limited to: shots, HIV screenings, ears, nose,
throats basis screenings, Cholesterol )
- Educational Buses (services would to be providing education anything
- Job or Career Source Buses (services would be for job training or job fair
- First Aid Stations (services would be providing basic first aid, giving out water bottles,
Calling for EMT if necessary)
- Educational Booths (services would provide A-Z health care and services) this could be
flyers, posters, samples of healthy food to promote dental hygiene.
- Volunteer Opportunities (services would involve: Hospitability, Parking, Security)
Grounds keeping and Customer Service.
- Community Service Hours (Helping with our Fair, would provide community service hours. 12 years and up are able to apply to volunteer.
- Educational Services (services would be providing, reading, arts and crafts geared to Health, agricultural activities, needle work, crochet, leather crafts, and more).
- Non Profits being sponsored: Wags, Marion County Humane Society, The Ocala Petting Zoo, Vocal, The Arnett House, The Ocala Soap Derby, and St Judes; with more being added as we get closer to our event.
The Focus will be on HEALTH, Showmanship Workshops Llama, Alpaca, Cows, Sheep, Rabbits, Chickens, Turkeys, Horticultural, and Hydroponics, and Preservation.